Curious or Baffled About FACEBOOK Timeline for Business Pages?
On March 30th Facebook will roll out changes to the free business/fan pages that many of you are using now.
The changes are so sweeping and dramatic that much of what we have been doing with these pages up till now will be broken and no longer work. On the other hand, Facebook is introducing some new features that will really make your Facebook business page a much more valuable part of your online marketing effort.
We'll cover the following things in this 3 hour, hands on (bring your laptop) event:
- The "death" of
- A. Tall banner images
- B. Landing tabs for non fans
- C. The June 1st demise of FBML (You may have pages built with that)
- How to use the new Timeline cover without violating the terms of service and losing your page or account
- How to "pin" information so that it s always visible…perfect for calls to action
- How to use third party applications (some free, some low cost) to build custom tabs
- How to "import" your website into your Facebook Business page
If you think that you may be interested you need to act now!
Instructor: Jerry Kidd
Bay East Members
- Education Advantage Member: $77
- Bay East REALTORS® / Affiliate Member: $77
- REALTORS®: $98
- Non-REALTORS®: $150
For more information about this class, please click on the attached flyer.
Only Bay East REALTOR® members are eligible for online registration. All other registrants must submit the attached event flyer.
|Click here for the registration form!||124.19 KB|