The Reverse Mortgage Purchase Program
3 CE Credits
Imagine creating a transaction out of a situation where one doesn’t currently exist! Or possibly turning it into two transactions where one didn’t exist before!
You can increase your sales and listings when you are the REALTOR® offering buyers and sellers, over the age of 62 a Reverse Mortgage for Home Purchase. Plus, it’s a mortgage with no monthly principal and interest payments for as long as they live in the home! Imagine telling a senior citizen they can afford the home of their dreams even though they just sold their previous home for much less than anticipated! Imagine credit not always being criteria for your senior citizen borrowers! Imagine becoming qualified to offer this unique product to homebuyers!
Upon completion of this course, REALTORS® will be able to:
- Offer this unique product to homebuyers above the age of 62
- Separate the myths from the reality on this purchase product
- Qualify senior citizen borrowers for this loan
- Explain and understand the monetary investment required
- Explain and understand the built-in FHA safeguards for senior citizen borrowers
- Explore the ethical and moral implications of offering or not offering this product
Instructor: Richard SanVicente, CE Institute of America, LLP
Registration - LUNCH INCLUDED:
Bay East Members
- Education Advantage Member: FREE
- Bay East REALTORS® / Affiliate Member: FREE
- REALTORS®: $15
- Non-REALTORS®: $30
For more information about this class, please click on the attached flyer.
Only Bay East REALTOR® members are eligible for online registration. All other registrants must submit the attached event flyer.
|Click here for the registration form!||113.59 KB|