Paragon 5 Beta Now Available!
Bay East is proud to announce that the beta release of Paragon 5 is now available to all of our MLS members. This new MLS platform will allow you to more effectively manage your business and collaborate with clients.
The new Paragon 5 features and functionality include:
- Cross-platform capability with PC and Mac operating systems
- Cross-browser compatibility with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera
- Overall system multi?tasking and inline autocompletion
- New wizard approach for Contact Manager, Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and user preferences
- New Client Connect module for collaboration between agents and their customers
Plus, you can now have up to 15 images for each listing in Paragon.
To ease the transition to Paragon 5, all of your saved Paragon 4 searches and contacts are available in the new release.
To use Paragon 5:
- Go to or bookmark http://maxebrdi.paragonrels.com
- Enter your Paragon 4 username and password
Paragon 4 will continue to be available throughout Paragon 5’s beta release. Let us know your thoughts on the beta release of Paragon 5. If you need assistance with Paragon 4 or 5 contact Bay East technical support at 925-730-7100 or via email at email@example.com.