Young Professionals Network
Bay East Young Professionals Network, YPN, is a dynamic group of real estate professionals who want to stay abreast of the latest tools, resources and networking opportunities; provide a voice in the direction of our association and contribute to their communities. We encourage everyone who attends our events to mentor, share and learn from each other.
As the voice and advocate for Bay East’s young REALTORS® and Affiliates, it is the mission of the Young Professional Committee (YPN) to help develop young real estate professionals through association participation, career advancement, community involvement and the cultivation of future leaders.The following objectives outline the primary goals of the Bay East YPN
- To increase the involvement of young members at Bay East
- To ensure that young professionals have a voice in the association’s future
- To provide leadership development opportunities for members
- To promote the awareness of YPN to the membership
- To provide on-going information, tools, and support to assist young professionals in career and business development
- To create a valuable network of young professionals
- To increase the networking between Bay “East YPN and neighboring YPN chapters
- To develop opportunities to give back to the community and be recognized for those contributions
If you’re interested in education, leadership, community service and networking, then YPN could be for you.Joining is Easy
Download the YPN application and fax it to Toni Wilson at (925) 730-0258.
For more information about joining our YPN chapter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designate Yourself YPN
Don’t get left out of the loop on future YPN events and e-mail lists! Members of the Young Professionals Network can now designate themselves in the National REALTOR® Database in order to receive regular updates from YPN. Click here for more information